Create an infographic to tell the story of you. Your infographic should include:
- your first name, nickname or alias
- a one sentence bio
- at least one chart to reflect some data from your life, eg. how you spend your day, sports stats, typical day at school, etc.
- at least 3 fun facts about yourself
- at least 3 of your favorite things or things to do
- at least 3 icons that represent you (only one sport please)
- bonus: include an avatar to represent yourself that you created
Complete the Infographic Project Plan
Create a Color Scheme for your infographic
Create an account on Piktochart. You can pick a free infographic template or start from scratch.
Pay attention to:
- layout: use the grid lines to help with alignment
- typography: is it readable? minimize text & maximize visuals
- consistency: keep the same style throughout, minimize clutter
- negative space: make sure to leave space around graphics & text, so there is breathing room to process the information
- Make sure you go through infographic check list
- Consider creating your own icons in Piskel or Sumopaint
- Make sure you get feedback from at least 2 students and me
- Download your image from Piktochart. Select Download & then Medium size.
- Create a blog post. Add your infographic first & color scheme next. Make sure infographic is large.
- Complete a self-assessment for your work during this class
- Try out Sketchpad
- Create an animated GIF image using Piskel