Days 3 & 4: Fill a Shape with Text
Skills you need to learn/practice:
- Layer one – shape
- Layer two – text (below)
- Highlight and select both
- Select Object > Envelope Distort -> Make with Top Object
- Select Edit envelope
- Use Direct Selection tool
- Find an anchor and start pulling
- Create text
- Adjust font as desired
- Use Selection tool
- Right-click -> Create Outlines
- Select Object -> Envelope Distort -> Make mesh -> 3X3
- Move into place with Selection tool
- Adjust with Direct Selection tool
Days 1 & 2: Spirograph Challenge
Create Unity Day themed images for buttons.
- If you are using Piskel and you want to add text, it will be easier to add text using another image editor. So, first export image (600×600) from piskel. If you are on a Mac, you can open image in Preview, then select Tools -> Annotate -> Text. You can then add text, move, change size, font & color.
Upload your designs on this padlet.
Self-Assessment: Get paper copy of self-assessment from Ms. Wilkens and complete! You will go to Ms. Koscielny next Visual Arts day.