Days 5 & 6:
Days 2, 3 & 4:
- How to create a logo: part 1
- Pick a food and find an image that you can deconstruct.
- Open Illustrator and select Print for profile. Also make sure orientation is landscape.
- Select File – > Place to add your food image.
- Lock this layer in place by selecting Window -> Layers -> click to lock layer.
- Then click Create New Layer button.
- Go on to How to create a logo: part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6
- At the end of each day, be sure to take a screenshot of your work so far and reflect on your padlet.
- Also be sure to save your work in Illustrator under your folder on your computer.
- Beginning Graphic Design: Color
- Color Calculator – pick a color scheme
- Go to Illustrator and make different shapes to represent each color in your color scheme. Fill with color.
- Experiment with arranging shapes, raising and lowering, moving around the screen, making shapes with sharp edges and with rounded.
- Experiment with adding text.
- Think about principles of graphic design as you are laying out shapes, colors & text:
- White space
- Export your design and upload to your padlet and reflect.