Create a Text Portrait!
- Download your green screen image from the google drive
- Open Inkscape (if Inkscape is not working on your computer, use a lab one)
- Select File -> Open and load your image
- Follow instructions from video tutorial.
Reflect: When your text portrait is complete, export it as a .png file and then upload to your padlet and reflect – What did you do? What did you learn? What could you improve next time? Note, even if you did not complete the project, take a screen shot of what you did and reflect.
Find images for collage
- Search for 6 objects that are meaningful to you. For example, I would look for a corgi, butterfly, skates, electric bike, Scratch icon & tech-girls logo.
- Use Save Image As to download each image to your computer.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you need to use GIMP on a school laptop, use that computer to find & save images.
- Create a google doc, where you can keep track of website where image came from to cite later, for example this butterfly image comes from Wikimedia Commons.