Create a Text Portrait!
- Download your green screen image from the google drive
- Open Inkscape
- Select File -> Open and load your image
- Crop image:
- Use rectangle shape tool and draw over what you want to keep
- Select both image & rectangle
- Select Object -> Clip -> Set
Follow Text Portrait Instructions
- Be sure to use the words you put in google docs for the text
- Here’s the tutorial that inspired my tutorial if you need more help.
Reflect: When your text portrait is complete, export it as a .png file and then upload to your padlet and reflect – What did you do? What did you learn? What could you improve next time?