- Contrast – difference between color, value, size
- Desaturate – make colors more muted (more black or white added)
- Displacement mapping – gives the surface a sense of depth and detail
- Filter – individual algorithms that alter the appearance of an image
- Gradient – specifies a range of position-dependent colors, usually used to fill a shape
- Download this brick wall image to use (source: Pixels)
- Do not download a font. Find one you can use in Photoshop. Be sure it has a bold option.
- Pick ONE word to turn into graffiti. Size it as large as possible on the wall.
- After first day, be sure to save your work and screenshot. Add the screenshot to your Padlet.
- Reflection on Graffiti Project: What did you enjoy and what did you find challenging?
- Reflection on Digital Arts T1: What was the most important thing you learned during Digital Arts in T1? What would you like to learn next in Digital Arts?
- Create your button(s)
- Do a challenge:
- Create a custom brush with Processing and create a work of art.
- Create a logo using shapes in Illustrator.
- Take a selfie and try out the different filters in Photoshop.
- Create a funny, but appropriate image, using layers and transparency in Photoshop.
Go to Ms. Koscielny tomorrow!